Monday, August 24, 2009

"I like can I touch"

Here's some highlight clips from our family vacation in Whitefish, Montana. Most of the footage comes from a day at Tally Lake.

The vacation was not without controversy. The third clip of me throwing a football into the lake APPEARS to show my dad making an impressive catch. He holds the ball out of the water before he re-surfaces in order to sell it to the referees. However, when you stop the tape, you can clearly see the ball resting for a brief moment on the surface of the water.

I don't want to accuse anyone of Ratchmistruck-ing a pass and then pretending he caught it, but the footage doesn't lie.

I'll let you decide.

5 comments:

Spenny said...

I want you and all your readers to know that all my true catches were legit (no Morg-ified posing) and numbered at least 8 - much to the sacrificial slapping and pangs of my outstretched body on the water (ouch). Nevertheless, even the best are prone to Ratchmistrucking a few (at least 2) - one which Angela caught and posted at the front of her video on her blog.

(sigh)

Anonymous said...

GIILLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Big POPPA! I love it when you call me big POPPA....

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the vote was that close!, I clearly had it all the way, I totallyy DONINATED.

Spenny said...

I think he said big POOPA - as in: How could you have missed that catch with them big poopa-scoopas!

:)