Sunday, June 15, 2008

That's why I was salesman of the month

Now that the family is gone I'm in charge of selling our car. I've spent the past week looking for efficient methods of advertising. Then I realized - Why do I need the classifieds? I have access to 301NIB...a website viewed by up to one dozen people every day!

Let's start the bidding...

Wouldn't you like to experience a new standard of luxury?

It's the type of automobile that tells people, "Why yes, I am living here temporarily."

Enjoy a driving tour of the island in beautiful buckets seats made of leathery goodness.

Vehicle also includes:

1) Head and tail lights.

2) Standard built-in crock pot.

3) 4.3 pounds of sand.

4) A engine specially modified to run on either gasoline or aloha spirit.

Asking Price: Two Costco containers of Kirkland chocolate covered raisins (o.b.o.)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Hello - we came across your blog through the excellent recommendation of Kelly and Jared. My husband is thrilled to find yet another common sense thinker with regards to politics. And we LOVE your "About Me" area. One of the best lines - although the movie was just okay (my opinion).

Love the car! Question - can we just bid for the 4.3 pounds of sand? Or do we have to include tha car???

Anonymous said...

I miss driving around the island with the car seat on one side, Jake trying not to get sick in the middle, and Meg sitting on my lap letting a few toots go. Rach

m-strat said...

Rachael -

Bid for just the sand? I dunno...right now the sand-feature is all that car has going for it. If I sell that separately I'll have a green Saturn sitting here forever.

But thanks for the kind words about my political posts (Kelly never appreciated them.)

Joe said...

Sold

I've got the two containers of chocolate covered raisins here at the house - please drive the car here to Tucson, and we'll make a clean swap...

Great doing business with you! You really are a great salesman! I don't even feel cheated after this transaction... sweet!