Sunday, April 05, 2009

Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galatica

On April 1st I showed up at work to find the following photo plastered all over the history department break room and all down the hallway. It appears to be me and another professor (whose identity I have protected) frolicking along the beach on a sunny day. Right away my powers of deductive reasoning spotted it as a fraud.

Clue #1: I don't wear my glasses at the beach.

Clue #2: I appear to be holding hands with someone taller than me. I don't know very many people taller than me, except my brother-in-law. And we don't hold hands.

Clue #3. The person in the photo is wearing a swim diaper. I usually wear board shorts.



I need to give the department secretaries a lot more photocopying. Clearly they have nothing to do all day.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You are a welcome little gem of delight in the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

tooo funny!!! Rach

Anonymous said...

You tried, but I had to shut you down a few times, as I recall Shane.

Your 'companion' has a diving board 'outie' like Jarom. In contrast, your finger seems to be stuck in yours.

:)

Spenny

Anonymous said...

www.imaginingrecovery.com

Spenny

Katrina said...

Hey, what happened to Angela's birthday story? I was going to read it to Dave. For Family Home Evening we like to play "Who has the weirdest family?" Of course, I'm so far in the lead I've lost count of how many times I've lapped him, but I'm always happy to get more points. Oh well, I guess I can just show him this picture.