Sunday, April 12, 2009

Where's the Easter Beagle?

On Saturday I was paroled from my dissertation writing long enough to go home and colour easter eggs with the kids. We all created designs based on things that we adore. Here's a breakdown of what was written on our eggs:

J-dog - I (heart) Audis
Meg - I (heart) Chocolate Cake
Luke - I (heart) being a bad baby
Kaddi - I (heart) Huckabees
Shane - I (heart) Zac Efron

The highlight of the evening was Jake taking the blue foil wrapper from his chocolate bunny and fashioning himself a 'grill'.

That's how he rolls.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Just the sight of that foil in Jake's mouth makes my teeth hurt. And who are the Huckabees? I must know.

K.I.T-4-EVER, Strates.

Rachael said...

I don't know if it was intended - but I love that your garbage can is up on top of the high chair in the background. I take it your little one is similar to ours - very garbage curious :)

Good to know we're not alone.