Monday, April 16, 2007

Guess who's having the best month ever?

Due to my own lackluster performance in the 301NIB tourney challenge, I've tried to postpone publicizing the results as long as possible. But I can delay no longer. It's time to pay tribute to this year's champion. A project manager who needs no introduction...the man with the plan...women love him, men want to be him....the jock-from-Interlock(en)....

HillBillyGator


What can you say about a guy whose college has won back-to-back basketball titles with a football national championship in between? A guy who networks around the globe and back again? A guy who once rated a solid 6.5 on amihotornot.com? We'll leave it to our resident 301NIB sports expert -

"Hill Billy Gator? Let's just say I'm glad I only have to coach against Urban Meyer."







So savor a sweet moment of victory, Corduroy-Roy. And be thankful your wife didn't enter.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

YES! Thanks 301 NIB, I've been dying for weeks to read this! This is your best post yet! I love you man, I can't wait for you get get back. (We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so d___ much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.)

Anonymous said...

Whoa there, Champ...why don't you stop talking for awhile. Maybe sit the next couple plays out.

(...but I love you too, man....)