Sunday, November 11, 2007

Girthy

Now that Kaddi is great with child, we get increasing amounts of mail asking for pictures showing her in her final trimester. We at 301NIB understand the value of giving the public what it wants, whether it be an analytical look at the protests in Burma, or a fetus floating inside a mystical orb. So, enjoy our pregnant pause as we celebrate these photos Kaddi and baby Snerdley. (Not pictured: Snerdley).




Why is this woman smiling? Because nothing makes pregnancy more enjoyable than carrying laundry out the door, down the stairs, and across the street to a communal landromat. I'll take my whites with extra rust stains, please...





Despite her condition, Kaddi is never too exhausted to make dinner for her family. I would help too, but there's not enough room for both of us in the kitchen.





Meg takes time for a morning photo before asking her routine question, "Will you make me waffles?"

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures, you guys! I love your attention to detail. And your meanness? Well, not loving that so much. Why is it that I feel it was personally directed at me? Because I know you all too well. Sniff, sniff, sniff.

Jamie said...

Way to give us all what we have been waiting for! Couldn't tell you were pregnant at all Kaddi! Oh, well...