Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Jake's Journal



My grampa and Grandma came for two weeks and a day. It was very fun. Here are the places we went. (I might not remember all the places we went so don't get mad at me.) We went to Poo-ket. There we did tons of things. Like Meg lost a tooth and we scuba dived, went to Monkey island. And dude (or dudette) let me tell you, the monkeys there are crazy, because I touched one and it tried to scratch and bite me. It was scary.



Then, when we got back to regular Thailand, we went to an elephant show. I got to take a picture with real live tigers, and that is like my dream come true!



Then we went to the elephant show. They started blowing everything up. It was awesome.



Peace out,
J-Dog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss you guys already jake. loved your journel. it's snowing, gray and cold here. Thailand, we miss you. Grandma

Anonymous said...

just one more thing jake.......now i know what you and nolan have in common. THE SOCKS! Love Grandma