Friday, March 09, 2007

March is quite mad, you know



I realize that many of you are busy going places and doing stuff. But during this festive season shouldn't we also take time to think of those less fortunate than us? People who might be separated from friends, loved ones, and cable tv. People who have little more than Season three episodes of Ally McBeal: Surgical Intern to amuse and distract them. Let's all take ten minutes and enter a fantasy Tourney Challenge team...do it for them.

Click here to do your part

Group: 301NIBasketball

Password: Nichada

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as an inside note for you Shane, Stay away from Boston College, and remember I'm always here for you son

Kelly said...

The devil made me do it.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see so many of you have answered a higher calling.

Now a word of advice. I've found in years past that the key to a successful fantasy league is to put as little thought into it as possible. Watching the games and studying the predictions will only confuse you. This is why I feel I have a great shot this year, being completely ignorant of college basketball as I am.

Here's to a fantasy league re-peat....