Tuesday, September 04, 2007

How to Win Friends and Manufacture People

One of the biggest worries about starting over again (for ten months) in Hawaii was how long it would take the kids to make friends. Fortunately, a family from Utah moved into the building right across from us with a little girl Meg's age. This simply confirms the univerally accepted principle that the world is Meg's oyster.

Meg and her friend celebrate Hawaii's beautiful natural scenery by staying indoors and playing Polly-Pockets.



Unfortunately, there aren't any other nine-year old boys in our complex, so we just took Jake and had him cloned. If you look closely you'll notice it's not an exact copy, but I thought it was a pretty good for our first attempt.

We may have to continue testing on some neigbourhood kids. I still don't have any friends and I want to get the genetic sequencing just right before creating Mack Strate II.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Meg's charm is impressive.

Jake's clone is impressive.

But, let the truth be known...I'm most impressed with Kaddi's pedicure.

I need another girl's day at the spa.

m-strat said...

I'm sure Kaddi would like to join you. Maybe I could even produce another episode of 'Deal or No Deal.'

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

The picture of Jake's clone made my day!

Joel