Monday, October 30, 2006

JAKE'S JOURNAL

Introduction: Every day I have a writing assignment where I have to write about something. For today, I had to write about something grouchy, something happy, and some laughs. Here you go.

The Process of Making Jake Laugh
by Jake Strate

It makes me grouchy when Meg complains. It's soooo annoying, but I don't stay grouchy long...because it makes me happy when I annoy Meg, and what I use to do to make me laugh was Meg would walk around a corner and I would jump out and say "Boo!" She would scream soooo loud. It would take me like tenminutes to stop laughing. Aaaaah...good times, good times, but that is not the point. The point is that....well....basically, that Meg makes me mad whatever she does.

P.S. Meg hates this story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake, you are a true brother, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Shane, men also need to wash their face. Now, I know that some women find month-old cornflakes in beards something of a turn-on, but most (including Kaddi I would think) would rather smell the mild scent of cleanliness on the face of the man she has to kiss every day (or did that wither away years ago? then perhaps this is a timely comment). Shane, do not be so unsure of your manliness. You can still clean and even mositurize and not have to watch "Queer Eye". You don't have to pretend to be European, or even East Coast to pull this off. Even you Mid-Western Canadians can do it. At least a quick once over with some water for the love of Alberta! Oh, and I forgot to tell you Shane, that my Thai teacher today said the Thai-Farang is the most handsome combination. This she said after naming a whole number of other combinations - Thai-Korean (bearable), Thai-Japanese (plain-looking kids), Thai-Chinese (ugly), Thai-Kaek (don't even go there). After she repeated the Thai-Farang adoration, she turned to her resident Luk Kreung model and point out his handsome features - the big-bridged nose, the thick eye-brows, the strong jaw-line, and of course the smooth skin! I thought you would have laughed.